"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had finally broken down and bought sunglasses a few weeks ago.
- If you're buying sunglasses, however, select one that obscures the brow.
- I also bought new sunglasses - big ones, like windshields for my eyes.
- "They could even buy cool sunglasses and new hairdos for their avatars," he said.
- Or maybe you never bought sunglasses in the first place and have thus far squinted your way through the glaring rays of summer sun.
- Our first stop is at the cigar store at 54th and Broadway to buy sunglasses.
- She considered buying sunglasses and perhaps a wide-brimmed hat, but decided against it.
- If you're buying sunglasses or contact lenses choose those made from Permaflex.
- We'd bought sunglasses for Iggy, so the two of them had quite the team costume.
- Now he stops by regularly to buy sunglasses at her store, chatting comfortably with customers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.