"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "He kept buying enough time so that what was unthinkable became the only thing to think."
- Though he's gone, I keep buying his food at the store.
- "Every industry has products that just don't seem to be worth the money, but people keep buying them," he said.
- "These are good deals because people keep buying them," he said.
- So much money could be lost because investors kept buying new shares.
- I'd rather have that for 20 or 30 years than keep buying new fresh ones.
- Because the pills were available over the counter, the mother kept buying them.
- The media, and people that keep buying into all the drama, make them this famous.
- He kept buying until the price rose to 30 yen.
- Who wants to keep buying new stuff anyway, what's the point?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.