"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You never know what you have to buy outside the port areas."
- They also had pocket money to buy food outside the household.
- But, he said, "generally there are no constituents inside for buying compliance outside your own system."
- They have the means and the opportunity to buy condoms outside a giveaway program in a high school.
- The couple bought a 2-bedroom, 2-bath co-op for $90,000 just outside the village but in the same school district.
- "As a result, you are likely to see the telephone companies buying outside their service areas in the next couple of years."
- They also want the new media stock as a currency to buy companies outside the core telephone business.
- Most, however, bought more poor ground outside the park and continued to live as they always had.
- He also spent some of it to buy 50 percent of a nursing home outside Chicago.
- There were heavy penalties for anyone who continued to buy and sell outside the prescribed times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.