"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those are some of the qualities that enabled him to break through public indifference.
- Third, low interest rates provide investment to construction technologies that enable developers to break earlier records.
- These were, however, insufficient to enable them to break through and then turn the German lines.
- Their pace enables Villa to break on the counter with devastating effect.
- One more breath enabled me to break into a side tunnel.
- His superb dancing enabled him to break into the music scene.
- This win enabled Fowler to break the top-25 in the world, placing him at number 24.
- He and Samuel then come up with a plan that will enable them to break into the police station.
- Turning his head finally enabled him to break eye contact with Kirk.
- It enabled him to break boundaries in his expression on, and beyond the canvas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.