"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is too early to break up, but they would like to.
- Why break up the group when they had been so successful together?
- The police find nothing and break up the party finally.
- So I was going to try to break them up.
- While on their way back, the group decided to break up.
- The meeting in the living room was beginning to break up.
- Instead, think about how you'd want someone to break up with you, and try to do the same thing.
- I think you could try to break her up but she wouldn't.
- Are you going to break this up or do I have to?
- So at what point do you make a decision to break up the team?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.