"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So when I get toward the end, they'll probably break the rest of the way under their own weight.
- Did he break under this pressure, or was his much worse?
- Yet a mind with strength alone will break under them in time.
- Will he break under pressure and point a finger at you?
- He did not move, but waited for the old man to break under the pressure.
- We also kept a list of the witnesses who seemed the most likely to break under pressure.
- The thing was very heavy, and he thought his back would break under the strain.
- No waves seem to break under six feet in the winter months.
- If it didn't break under your weight, find someone heavier and see how they do.
- I would break my heart in a strange place, under a roof.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.