"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They stood about, waiting for the next thing to break loose.
- I want to break loose and do all the things I'm not supposed to.
- Now she was ready for all hell to break loose.
- But when the thing starts we might get him to break loose and help.
- But he said there is still a chance gold could break loose and fall to around $320.
- He could feel all hell was about to break loose.
- In less than two weeks, all hell is going to break loose.
- Get these women under control, or all hell would break loose.
- Then all hell would break loose and the rest could take care of itself.
- He had expected all hell to break loose, and here it was.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.