"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was broken physically, torn apart, with the fragments of heavy parchment scattered across both space and time.
- This is needed because once the cell walls are physically broken, oxidation of the leaves quickens and the quality will be compromised.
- If she does she is, in most instances, broken in health physically and morally.
- Had the attackers physically broken into the companies to steal the certificates?
- The great mass of the berserker was sprawled on rock, physically broken.
- I was broken nervously and physically, filled with despair, unable to see even a ray of hope.
- Those who returned home were also physically and spiritually broken.
- Eddie and Tony come back from the war, broken spiritually and physically.
- These women are completely broken both physically and emotionally and they need reliable support.
- The episode ends with James emotionally and physically broken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.