"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, the Hungarians have been reluctant to break openly with neighbors and major trading partners in the East.
- At the same time, the political leaders seemed reluctant to break openly with the allies.
- The concern was rather that he had chosen a highly volatile moment in the case to break openly with the Clinton administration.
- In spite of the majority in her favour, She feared to break with us openly.
- The reporters and editors have yet to break openly with the Government.
- A male dancer openly broke down and wept.
- As long as you don't break too openly with Beth, you could have a vigorous career.
- "Perhaps it's because the current Republican Administration is the first in history to openly break with party tradition in opposing Federal support for public education."
- If you give him explicit permission to drink, then he knows that you are both openly breaking the law.
- Robinson became the first player since 1880 to openly break the major league baseball color line.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.