"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So he showed up for work without a hat, becoming the first to break his own rule.
- He revealed his membership to the press in 1940, becoming the first AA member to break their anonymity on a national level.
- "The list becomes an incentive for schools to break their molds," Jackson said.
- In 1981, Kulikov lowered his own 500 m world record once more, becoming the first man to break the 37-second barrier.
- He stood four under par for his first 11 holes, becoming the first to break 70 with a 69.
- If he did so, he would become the only back in the history of pro football to break the 1,000-yard barrier without a 100-yard game.
- The film showed the historic flight of the X-1 becoming the first aircraft to break the sound barrier.
- This motorcycle became the fist electric vehicle to break 200 mph in the quarter mile.
- This is becoming an easy habit to break.
- In later challenges the cryptograms become harder to break.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.