"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Allowed HTML tags: Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
- They owe each other... That's why, when she hears Angelus is out, she automatically breaks out of prison.
- Another utility automatically breaks an album side into separate tracks, which in theory makes it easier to edit and arrange the order of songs.
- A responding shout broke automatically from Harry's lips.
- Do you therefore automatically break this legal rule?
- They will automatically break the record, established in 1907 by the Cardinals, today.
- Whatever the time involved, it ended as the relay switch on the encephalo-adjuster automatically broke the connection between himself and the image in the wall of his department.
- In my day (I'm Liz Taylor's age), we automatically broke a date with a girlfriend to accommodate a male, no questions asked.
- Publicly known flaws are the main entry used by worms to automatically break into a system and then spread to other systems connected to it.
- In the event of any malfunction we will automatically break the circuit and restore you to your proper identity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.