"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And it's not just in our benefits system that I want to change the way government works.
- It wasn't the way government expected the law to work, but governments aren't into reality.
- "We had to get used to the way government operates," he said.
- It has been a change in the way government operates.
- He added: "That's not the way government is supposed to work."
- This is not the way government works, to deal with a committee without going through the chairman.
- And they will but only if we fundamentally change the way government does business.
- Today we are announcing big changes to the way government does business.
- We saw all that dissatisfaction with the way government is run.
- The only way government can win back your trust is to earn it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.