"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although ethnic restaurants have had to elbow their way into the French consciousness, they are now part of everyday life.
- Would he, Richard, be able to elbow his way into it?
- Loida had managed to elbow her way through the crowd.
- Five people tried to elbow their way into a desirable spot on the ledge.
- American tried to elbow its way into Latin America in 1982, with little success.
- "He's much too polite to elbow his way to the president."
- I had to elbow my way through the crowd to get close to you last night.
- Behind them the old priest was still striving to elbow his way through the crowd.
- The meadow was a churning mass of people, all trying to elbow their way closer for a better view.
- Follow the locals for the best deals, but be prepared to elbow your way to the farmer to get what you want.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.