"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A lot of people view Bronx politics in a negative way.
- Feeling of autonomy and personal freedom help employees view their jobs in a favourable way.
- Jenise had never viewed it in such a way before.
- However, because of their limitations they are best viewed in a balanced way.
- It also allows him to view the financial actions, procedures and decisions in a detached way.
- But they view it in a totally different way.
- Connor viewed this stretch of summer in a way he never had before.
- The killer wanted us to view the murders in a certain way.
- But these patients should be viewed in a holistic or comprehensive way.
- He viewed life in a different way than Stokowski had experienced before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.