"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was the cold-blooded way to 10'ok at it.
- That was the cold-blooded way to look at it.
- But no matter how young the captain was on the outside, he had a cold-blooded way of evaluating things.
- But even if it was possible, he would never be able to bring himself to do it, to kill someone in such a cold-blooded way.
- Nor, in his cold-blooded way, had he ever betrayed his hatred of Jerry.
- It was such a determined, unimpassioned, inflexible, cold-blooded way of going to work.
- In a cold-blooded way we might be called a kind of machine with a function.
- Sparhawk was profoundly shocked at the cold-blooded way she said it.
- I will not permit you to speak of him in such a heartless, cold-blooded way.
- I didn't mean it in the cold-blooded way it seems to have turned out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.