"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why do you speak to me in this cruel way?
- Their worlds and dreams had come to an end in a very cruel way.
- They come up with a very cruel way of ending the relationship.
- What a sweet world would this be, my children, were it not for man and his cruel ways!
- You dropped me, remember, and in such a cruel way.
- Life has a cruel way of taking from me what I want most.
- That seemed in some way cruel, a form of burying.
- This time, it's happened to us in a particularly cruel way.
- "They may not understand why people would even tease someone in a cruel way," she added.
- And she wants you to kill me because of my cruel ways, is that it?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.