"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She clicked her way into the Veterans' Administration computer in Chicago.
- I am clicking my way through the day.
- The first was a blind peddler, clicking his way along with the aid of a heavy cane.
- The digital printout clicked its way through the last ten seconds, freezing to a stop on 00.00.
- I hope we can make this fast," she added, clicking her way toward the back.
- Trying to get to an application by clicking my way through this interface was consistently painful.
- Gillian says something, but I'm too busy clicking my way through the executive biographies.
- He clicked his way through modern history to the civil rights movement of the 1960's.
- The machine whistled and clicked its way into the dark silence of the wooded night.
- The game was clicking Duke's way as they headed in for halftime.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.