"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has a record of having done so that is deplorable in the most evil and insidious ways.
- Mr. Smith was dangerous in a far more insidious way.
- Past administrations have found insidious ways of making such exceptions the rule.
- Hope had an insidious way of popping up in the most unexpected places.
- I say that they're here already, growing in small, insidious ways.
- But history seems to have insidious ways of following him around.
- He didn't come that day, or the next, and a host of mocking little phrases found their insidious way into her mind.
- The most insidious way is to persuade them that they're victims.
- He could strike back at the Baron and his followers in a more insidious way.
- The past crept in on people in the most insidious ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.