"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I haven't got the time to read the way you must to keep up.
- He read all the way through the book and back again.
- It looked as if he'd read all the way to page five.
- Make sure, though, that you read all the way to the end.
- He soon changed the letters to read the right way.
- Well, I am still reading my way through the more than 60 plays.
- "I pretty much just read my way through the library."
- It was the first novel I had ever read all the way through.
- He had failed to read all the way down the notice.
- The ones we can translate all read the same way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.