"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How can the 2002 agreement be interpreted in such different ways?
- The rules are just being interpreted in completely different ways.
- Not all members of a group perceive or interpret their history in exactly the same way.
- Stephen's first few years as king can be interpreted in different ways.
- The terms of the Treaty have been interpreted in various ways.
- However, the parties interpreted the agreement in much different ways.
- Early Christian thought on abortion is interpreted in different ways.
- They are therefore likely also to interpret economic developments in quite different ways.
- It is a role that can be interpreted in several valid ways.
- This could be interpreted in different ways, as later patriots were to find to their cost.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.