"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had a rather cold, factual way of looking at things.
- They left you out in the cold way too long.
- The orders made sense, in a cold and calculating way.
- That the stone was beautiful in its cold pure way did not much concern her, if at all.
- Ydrall went with us, but she was cold the whole way.
- And not at all in April; way too cold.
- But she was almost beautiful, in a cold remote way.
- It was not so different from being aboard a ship, in a cold way.
- "I took three or four blankets because it is cold that way," he said.
- Yes, but it is a cold, long way for a fire lizard to go if she hasn't been there before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.