"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hadley realizes her destructive ways after she is caught by Sam.
- William Kentridge is another artist who works in this destructive way.
- But since neither can be sure what the other will do, both have incentive to act in a mutually destructive way.
- Techniques have also been developed to prevent the world of the performance from spilling over into an actor's personal life in destructive ways.
- "But now, instead of acting out in really destructive ways, she shows up every day and deals with her anger."
- You could never know that your work would be used in a destructive way.
- They needed to open the body in the least destructive way.
- The buildings could have fallen in different, even more destructive ways.
- But the issue is still being pursued, in a way destructive of our political system.
- You can do an end run around her by understanding the game and by not responding in a destructive way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.