"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is the realization that they are acting repeatedly in a way harmful to them, without knowing quite why.
- There is also the problem that even a 'harmless' drug can be misused in a harmful way.
- However, this may not be the case or the other user may use the information given in harmful ways.
- This in turn causes the social world to act in more harmful ways.
- To interfere in a harmful way or to alter improperly.
- It made Oscar wonder if the gaiafield could actually be used in a harmful way.
- The victim wishes not to be named as this has affected her life in many harmful ways.
- What is the least harmful way to rid my property of them?
- The stormtops violated Law and nature in less harmful ways.
- Maybe she'd decided to atone in a very harmful way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.