"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The way our children think and the things they see?
- That way she could see both the fire and his face.
- That way I can see both at the same time.
- She would al- ways see what had been in his eyes.
- That way I can see if anyone goes near them.
- And no way out, so far as she could see.
- This way you will see to the heart of things.
- But what better way to see the game than from inside the cup?
- That way you can see what's going on when we make love.
- Something to do with her eyes and the way they looked at you, yet saw nothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.