"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sugar Land has two major water ways running through the city.
- Activities on the day include removing large items such as car bodies from water ways and the collection of general waste lying around.
- Comparing it to the other rivers on the list is an insult to these water ways!
- Industry in Pribaikalye developed as a going concern only thanks to water ways.
- Chew Valley is another example of managed water ways and woodland in the same area.
- In 1996 the first plans were made to recreate the water way into the heart of the town.
- Prior to closing the main water way, old river bed was cleared and widened.
- "We may be only going deeper into this sink, but I do not propose to try the water way."
- Natural water ways were used for boats, travel, exploration, and trade.
- This eventually led to various people proposing different ideas for the water way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.