"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I view it as an unfortunate way to try to settle a serious problem."
- I viewed it as a way of getting new oxygen into my system.
- His latest idea is something that many people would view as a good way to build an economic liability.
- "People view it as a way to play the explosive growth in wireless."
- A natural language can be viewed as a particular way of using the tongue to express thought.
- Does he view summer school as a disciplinary action or a way to help children learn?
- A: Private lawyers do view the series as a way to get something through more quickly.
- Richards came to view radio as a way to bring the Gospel to nations.
- In recent decades, competition law has been viewed as a way to provide better public services.
- "I think they would view it as a way to start a credible force against Microsoft," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.