"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They refused to see themselves the way society sees them," she said.
- Which might not be that far from reality, of course, given the way society worked.
- A. The entire economic situation for artists and the whole way society worked was so entirely different.
- At its most basic, class is one way societies sort themselves out.
- He felt that the way society was organized created dependent individuals.
- It is about the way society has power over people.
- Economics is simply the way society meets their material needs.
- But isn't the crucial role of art to challenge the way society is run?
- "But people care about children, so I thought maybe this way society will pay a little more attention to the problems of prison."
- I had to live my own life, and that's the only way society would let me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.