"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Simon said that TV must find shorthand ways of referencing anything real.
- Therefore, his draft text, which sketches complicated issues in a shorthand way, is sometimes ambiguous and incomplete.
- The shorthand way of putting this is that students must have the freedom-the academic freedom - to exercise due responsibility for their own learning.
- Contrast is a rhetorical device, a shorthand way to make a point without bothering with transitions.
- "It is a shorthand way the public thinks about what you do, produce, serve and sell."
- It began finding shorthand ways of recording things.
- Even before that, cloning had already become a shorthand way to talk about all that many fear in science.
- This "shorthand" way of depicting a crowd is sometimes called a "head cluster".
- The phrase can be used as a shorthand way to describe speculation about what happens next in a multi-stage design thinking process.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.