"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The church could no longer be regarded as standing in the way of Utah statehood.
- Mr. Malpass regarded it in the classical way, as the most perfect shape.
- The soldier regarded him in the way that middle age is wont to regard presumptuous youth.
- And he should regard the whole of mankind in the same way.
- In Japan, death is regarded in the traditional way, as occurring when the heart stops beating.
- Home cooks seem to regard it in the same way they do a souffle: an appealing idea but a hassle to make.
- The study didn't say much about those subjects, seemingly regarding them in the same way one would disposable lab rats.
- Everyone does not regard noise in the same way.
- Some also regarded the fourth Council of Constantinople, meeting in 879-880, in the same way.
- Loving somebody who clearly does not regard you in the same way must leave one in a position of total helplessness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.