"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is no indication that it was linked with any significant activity, rather continued sporadic or even squatter-type use.
- Lower Mill continued in sporadic use up to the early 1970s, when it was still used to grind animal feed for the adjacent farm.
- El 9 remained in sporadic use until 1989.
- The trademark has since changed hands several times, but has remained in sporadic use by various corporate entities into recent years.
- Hot runner systems were first developed and came into sporadic use in the early 60s with generally negative results.
- The stadium saw sporadic use as a music venue during its final years of existence.
- I've only had a few days of sporadic use, but I'd cautiously call it good enough for 90% of my needs.
- There are tennis courts, a golf course and a cricket pitch, though they see sporadic use.
- The first such cars saw sporadic use on American railroads in the 1830s and could be configured for coach seating during the day.
- The phrase found sporadic use prior to the 1890s to describe several American regions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.