"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These people may also have infrequent use of a peak flow monitor and inhaled corticosteroids.
- But Justice Department officials say Maryland's infrequent use of the death penalty make it the least likely choice.
- Physical acquired characteristics can stem from various environmental influences such as disease, modification, injury, and regular or infrequent use of body parts.
- Authoritative parents rely on positive reinforcement and infrequent use of punishment.
- In 1970, after several years of infrequent use, students and several educators decided to renovate the observatory.
- Such infrequent use prohibits any conclusion about the outcome of these patients compared with the others.
- Primary cells are most economical for infrequent use.
- The station was closed in 2003 due to infrequent use.
- One of these departments has no online service itself and therefore makes infrequent use of its library's services.
- I might give this a shot as a cropping/ resizing tool for smaller, infrequent uses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.