"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2012 the school introduced the use of iPads for all students.
- Along with her daughter Rafael, in 1984 she began introducing the use of sound therapy.
- It moved teachers away from traditional instructional teaching methods and introduced the use of small groups in the classroom.
- There he introduced the use of the glass shot into French cinema.
- But I have introduced the use of the point to my troops.
- Among other changes, this standard introduces the use of external signals.
- It was he who introduced into France the use of greenhouses.
- Italian influences in the 18th century introduced the use of other colors.
- As such he introduced the use of executive jet travel in the Netherlands.
- I strongly reject any move to introduce the use of the death penalty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.