"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most common symptom of osteoarthritis is pain in the affected joint(s) after repetitive use.
- With repetitive use, physical dependence or addiction may occur.
- The packing must be clearly specific to the goods, but may be suitable for repetitive use.
- Factors such as repetitive joint use or an old injury can offer important clues about your condition.
- Lubitsch shows this with excessive consumption, and repetitive use of lines.
- The repetitive use of privileged motions can also be dilatory.
- At the same time, repetitive use of the joints over the years irritates the cartilage.
- Clearly, the repetitive use of the same muscles has a cumulative effect.
- More disturbing than the tax cut grandstanding is the shorthand at work in the repetitive use of "middle class."
- Over all, injuries associated with repetitive use "caused less abstenteeism than the common cold," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.