"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Moreover, they said, many of the new plants would replace older, dirtier, less efficient ones currently in use.
- It was returned to the makers, who replaced it with the one currently in use.
- But it will take several years to replace all the phones now in use.
- This beautiful new two-story brick and stone building would replace the frame courthouse that in use at the time.
- The new national system will not replace those now in use.
- That required a totally new fleet of trains to replace the 1959 stock then in use.
- Replacing all the boats now in use will take time, he said.
- The auditorium was replaced by a large central staircase and two stories of office space still in use today.
- New York City officials plan to spend $35 million to replace mechanical machines now in use.
- The addition is to reduce crowding and replace the portable classrooms currently in use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.