"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was continued in intermittent use as a hospital for the sick, the elderly, and the poor until 1916, when new premises were made available elsewhere.
- These reactions reversed themselves when the battery was left idle, so it was good only for intermittent use.
- This allowed a high current output with intermittent use, perfect for photoflash use.
- There was intermittent use by various schools and outdoor groups followed, but it was in a poor way.
- For intermittent use, tests on the treated water can be made to show when regeneration is needed.
- "If we cannot find a better solution," he continued, "we may resort to the intermittent use of the sound device."
- An incredible amount of material had accumulated during the last year of intermittent use.
- The authors said that intermittent use of the drug would eliminate the adverse reactions for many patients.
- No studies have been done to directly compare continuous use of the patches and intermittent use.
- Based on intermittent everyday use, however, the iPhone never really gets the opportunity to warm up that much before going back into standby mode.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.