"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But continual use of perms or dyes may result in more hair loss.
- It has been in continual use since, and is primarily used by the senior citizens but also by the community a like.
- It's been 9 months of continual use and I'm still having the 'ice picks'.
- It has been in continual, heavy use for 36 years.
- I have a similar objection to the continual use of the term "classical music."
- The device adopted in 1922 has been in continual use since 1924.
- This brand system included a visual campaign that was in continual use throughout the decade.
- The continual use of magic was taking its toll.
- The fine motor control slips if the muscles aren't in continual use.
- This is the oldest synagogue building in continual use under the American flag.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.