"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The controlled use of fire began around 1.5 million years ago.
- There is evidence that the Floresians knew the use of fire.
- But the people began their lives as farmers with the use of fire, and they killed themselves off in the same way.
- Another possibility may be the use of fire by native Americans to clear land.
- Textures were achieved by the use of water and fire.
- He had, at the very least, primitive clubs and eventually gained the use of fire.
- It is instead any action related to the use of "fire" in context.
- From these they had proceeded to fabrics, pottery, and the use of fire.
- The use of fire in warfare has a long history.
- The next stage was the use of huts, fire, clothing, language and the family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.