"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the two computer systems failed, a third system was put into use.
- On May 22, 1947, it was again put into use.
- Two years later, it had still not been put into use.
- The new building is put into use from August 2005.
- Is this not an example of technology and social effort put into good use?
- It was later, in 1928, once again put into religious use, and is so still.
- However, this power was taken from the Senate in 1928 before it had been put into use.
- It was put back into use in the early 1960s.
- It often takes 18 months to two years to put a development into use.
- The Council felt that the site has not been put into good use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.