"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before the use of natural gas or oil for heat, coal was used.
- Japan has cut the use of oil in its heavy industries by 75 percent over the same period.
- Meanwhile, oil use in the third world is expected to increase dramatically - up to 170 percent by the year 2010.
- At the rate the world is increasing its use of oil, it will need 10 million more barrels a day by the year 2000.
- With the use of oil as a transport fuel for cars, things are not so easy.
- Both men urge the auto industry to take action to cut oil use.
- And our home heated without the use of electric, gas or oil.
- Or, back on Earth, the means to reduce our use of coal, oil, and nuclear power.
- And over the last decade, the country has accounted for almost half the rise in global oil use.
- It now expects oil use in 2005 to grow by 1.6 million barrels a day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.