"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Often used for comedic effect, this is a rare use of the form as pathos.
- It is a rare use of deck truss technology in Iowa.
- But persuading the Democrats to shift their position or modify a bill has been a relatively rare use of the veto.
- This is now a rare use of the word.
- Indeed, this President's rare use of the pardoning power makes it all the more important for him to reveal his reasoning.
- Victor Cachat was even driven to a rare use of profanity.
- The past anterior is rare nowadays and restricted to formal use.
- Due to its increasingly rare use, it is estimated that this language will be extinct in a few decades.
- The characters outside the first plane usually have very specialized or rare use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.