"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The use of illegal drugs by youths aged 12 to 17 dropped sharply from 1997 to 1999, the federal government said today.
- Under the rules, average daily use has dropped to 274 million gallons, officials said.
- But the use of coordinated expenditures has dropped sharply since the case began.
- During the same time, the use of federal food stamps dropped to 17.7 million people from 21.9 million.
- One study found that large newspapers' use of anonymous sources dropped dramatically between 2003 and 2004.
- Its use of 'local resolution' has dropped 12% since 2005/6.
- The use of tractors for farming these crops has dropped slightly in the 1986-2004 period.
- The use of these vehicles has also dropped drastically.
- If that were the case, the use of harmful substances would drop.
- They called this evidence that the use of the guns in crimes had dropped.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.