"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Galen also put great stress on the proper and frequent use of gymnastics.
- This is why they put emphasis on the responsible use of technology.
- Congress had put some restrictions on the use of appropriated funds.
- United will also put time limits on the use of the awards.
- It will be an economic disaster with all the restrictions they can put on the use of public land to protect an endangered species.
- King Henry began to put restrictions on the use of the Bible.
- In 1615 restrictions were put on the use of wood for manufacturing glass.
- As a journalist, Ye put great emphasis on the use of language.
- It seems like a good idea to put a moratorium on the use of that name in the financial world.
- Practitioners such as Harasim (1995) put heavy emphasis on the use of learning networks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.