"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The interior has been changed since the building entered commercial use.
- After prolonged trials the trains entered public use on 29 July 1913.
- They began to enter common use in the 15th century.
- But the technology never entered widespread use because of severe limitations.
- But the word did not enter general use until nearly the end of the same century.
- Or do you know of any family terms that have entered widespread use in your area?
- The noun came into use from early 1920s, but did not enter common use until 1960s.
- Since then, the term and tactics have entered mainstream use; for example in 2011 it has been used by Obama.
- It entered use in the second half of the 13th century, and was derived from the colloquial language.
- The design did not enter widespread use until 1980, by which point other western forces were starting the introduction of much more capable designs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.