"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The lighting was strong, and tended to eliminate shadows and expose flaws in the performers' skin.
- Place lamps and overhead lights to eliminate shadows.
- The software also eliminates shadows that can make people look as if they had black eyes.
- The indirect lighting eliminated stark shadows, and would help in making the attendees, especially those to the rear, under the tent.
- Move lamps close to the work area and light it from both sides to eliminate shadows.
- Light mirrors from both sides to eliminate shadows on the faces of those who look into them.
- A professional photographer also knows how to eliminate unwanted shadows in three-dimensional works.
- Next you might need to adjust contrast and eliminate shadows or reflections caused by certain types of papers or document surfaces.
- This technique can be used to eliminate shadows cast by foreground elements onto the background, or to draw more attention to the background.
- Even if the festivities occur in plenty of light, it can help eliminate harsh shadows caused by the sun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.