"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the shadows of the upper hall, three stairs up from the living room, Paul was standing looking down.
- Instead, a familiar figure emerged from the shadows of the hall and moved out onto the front step.
- Her blue eyes stared into the shadows of the hall as though she could still see what had transpired there so long before.
- He stood in the shadows of the hall, looking in.
- The cop strained his eyes to see Margaret standing in the shadows of the hall.
- She must have expected this, he thought, retreating into the shadows of the hall.
- But it was turned away from him, staring out into the shadows of the hall.
- And why was her face lost in the shadows of the hall?
- Tegid led us to a small stone house in the shadow of the great hall.
- She went on upstairs leaving him in the dark shadows of the hall below.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.