"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All the shadows had lifted from his strong dark face.
- There was still snow on the ground, in the places where the shadows never lifted.
- The shadows lifted a bit, though, when he saw me and the pistol.
- The Shadow lifted the head, opened it again and made another inspection.
- The shadow of death had not lifted from him.
- The Shadow filled a glass, lifted it, and paused to look across the dance floor.
- The Shadow lifted the top of the tomb and peered within.
- When the billowing shadow lifted a few seconds later, they were dead.
- The shadow lifted as the Queen's attention shifted elsewhere, away from him.
- That was why The Shadow lifted his hand from the phone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.