"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You're right; The Shadow might figure something phony, if he was coming into a place.
- So there was; but The Shadow figured it in reverse.
- This might well prove to be one of those many incidents wherein The Shadow figured.
- The only trouble is, The Shadow figured it all out before you did.
- The Shadow figured that he could make the fifteen miles in a dozen minutes, without straining his car.
- Therefore, The Shadow was figuring on the future; not the past.
- Nor did he foresee that The Shadow would figure in future affairs.
- He realized that The Shadow had already figured out the answer.
- The Shadow had figured that the killer would have a free door ready for prompt departure.
- I'd like to know, though, how The Shadow figured the answer to that one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.