"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The yellow light of Laura cast leaf shadows on the floor.
- Old trees towering into the summer sky, dappling the ground with the interplay of leaf shadow and sunbeams.
- In the westering sun, the strawberry trees shed elongated leaf shadows on the flagstone floor of the restaurant patio.
- When a fluctuant breeze shivered branches, the pavement crawled with jittering leaf shadows.
- It was such a pleasant day, the sun made leaf shadows on the ground around, and a few high, lazy clouds drifted in the sky.
- A taupe and brown wallpaper pattern of hazy leaf shadows extended from the walls onto sliding doors.
- The yards on Rachel's street were dappled with leaf shadows.
- The sheet of canvas overhead glowed with soft light and leaf shadows, but the sun was not yet fully up.
- In the clearing were a few small, white slabs, with light moving over them, and leaf shadows, green, mauve, and indigo.
- A breeze came sniffing through the window, and leaf shadows from a tree outside played fitfully upon the wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.