"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- LONG minutes passed while The Shadow persisted in his investigation.
- Instead, The Shadow persisted in his ocean course, following nearly directly south Two hours were nearly gone.
- Perhaps among those packages," persisted The Shadow, in his even tone, "there could have been a topaz necklace to match the earrings.
- During the time since The Python's departure, The Shadow had persisted in his part of Louis Revoort.
- Still, The Shadow persisted in his task.
- There was no sign of an opening among the rocks; nevertheless, The Shadow persisted in retracing the whole course.
- Nevertheless, The Shadow persisted in his climb.
- Yet The Shadow persisted in his effort to make the Chinaman talk.
- Still, The Shadow persisted with his call.
- Gale could settle the Mokanna question, while The Shadow persisted with his blind trail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.