"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Data saw a shadow appear in the man's dark eyes on the last words.
- The Shadow had not appeared earlier, for a good reason.
- The Shadow never appeared at the old man's right side.
- Shadow, too, appeared to listen to a voice that only they could hear.
- Even as she spoke, a shadow appeared from the opening on the other side.
- A shadow appeared to drift up one side of the house.
- A long, distorted shadow appeared on the wall at the far side of the room.
- But as they reached the Strip, a shadow appeared between them and the sun.
- Eventually a shadow appeared on the other side of the glass panel.
- At last a long, thin shadow appeared beside the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.